The IES (International Education Systems) mission is “to provide excellence in education provision within an international perspective“.We promote the development of young people who will have the capacity to contribute proactively to the creation of a better world.
• IES considers that the student and his or her world provide the context for all activity and learning within the organization which, in turn, respects each student as an individual, looks to discover and encourage his or her personal abilities, and works to ensure their full development.
• IES educates in and for freedom. It accepts the challenges that this creates and exerts each student to take responsibility for his or her actions.
• IES does not discriminate on grounds of nationality, gender, race or religion.
• IES promotes a sense of community in its students. It values work as an essential factor in the growth and self-esteem of each person, and as a socializing process rather than one leading to rivalry and ambition.
• IES, embracing the principles of humanism, is open to all learning experiences which lead to the achievement of its goals.